Saturday, March 19, 2016

Hello Hong Kong


Yes it's ASIA again, my favourite part of the world, quick to fly to, great food, great people, amazing hotels and the streets are ALIVE. A little different to my home city, thanks Lee Li Chin


So arriving in Hong Kong after a terrific day flight over on Qantas (and I must say sorry Qantas), the flight compared with Jetstar (partner company of Qantas) and our flights to and from Bali.

I was lucky enough to catch up with the amazing 99 Homes film and then felt like some trash so I smashed three back to back episodes of the amazing Real Housewives of Melbourne.

I can you something for nothing I will be along with the new season of Daredevil (aired yesterday on Netflix) will be smashing the shit of this series. I had only heard good things, but man did I laugh, cringe and binge all three in flight episodes.



Finally we landed we have a FAB, shine, shine, shine room at the Landmark Mandarin Oriental and like Bali I have gained three hours back in my life - yay!

So it is time to Shine, Shine, Shine!

No comments: