Thursday, October 1, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


I was lucky enough to be in the small(ish) crowd of people at THE INTERN Girls Night Out Hoyts night last night. One I'm not a Girl and Two I am not a huge Anne Hathaway fan however the girl won me over in this film.



There is a monster support cast joining Anne Hathaway and Robert DeNiro. Both have a good connection and the story is super cute. Rene Russo is also another pleasant surprise in this film. From Nancy Meyers who has the chick flick down to an art form, this has a lot of oh thats cute moments and why is she staying with him.

This film had me smiling ear to ear from start to finish, it's super easy to watch and well act with as above an extremely talented support cast.

As to the night itself, Girls Night Out at Hoyts this is a super fun night and the next one will be Aussie film, The Dressmaker.

The Intern is aimed squarely at the females of the species (and some of us Gays) but overall it's a great little film, 3.5 Stars.

No comments: