Tuesday, October 20, 2015

So Much Travel.. So Little Time, Where has 2015 Gone...


2015 has been a massive year for me thus far, if you are a loyal reader I have seen a fuck load of movies, watched a shit load of TV whilst I have been blogging like a mad man and been to so many places around this country and beyond this year.

Locally I have clocked up around 13 visits up and down the M1 to the Central Coast and to our nearest territory I have visited Canberra once in August, towards the end of their bitter Winter. January started my Australia all over ventures with my first of two stops in Melbourne before a month of interstate/international travel off in February only to return to Melbourne in March.

April saw me hit my equal most visited spot Bali (I depart for the fine island next Saturday - HOORAY) before May a month long Mothers Day in NSW and Australia.

June I gave Singapore a red hot crack before a quiet July catching up with all my Summer US shows. And August and September saw me do more local (Australian) travel to Canberra & Brisbane. It had been ages since I had some time in Brisbane before now and I totally loved it.

If you were reading the BLOG back in September you will know the movies are super cheap up there (love you Cineplex) and the weather is divine. The people aren't half bad too. This month sees me really clock up the travel with another and my final 2015 trip to Brisbane before Bali (as mentioned earlier) next Saturday to celebrate Halloween.

I am so blessed to have had a massive amount of time on the road and on the planes this year, I have had a wonderful time at all my stops and it is so great getting off to all these destinations.

I can't wait to see Bali again after being upset about what went down with the Bali Nine, it's time to give one of my favourite Island destinations a go again.

I will be all over the BLOG in Bali so look out folks and as I hit the road again to the Central Coast tomorrow please excuse a potential slow down in posts. I am hoping to catch another film again soon so keep an eye out for my next review.

Until then xo

No comments: