Saturday, October 24, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


So I have officially seen all the Paranormal Activity films now after this morning scaring the shit out of me with the latest instalment PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE GHOST DIMENSION.



So have you seen all of these films? Well i you answered no, give yourself 88 minutes off the movies and do something else with your time, if you have you need to just see this out. Apparently this is the final film but there is maybe still to come on this spooky series. There is a lot of ca$h to be made in the horror genre and this film series has completely cashed in.

The first film was made of only $15,000 and ended up romping in $193.4 Million at the box office, in anyones eyes this return on investment is HUGE.

However the whole Katie saga is getting tired, and so is the fact these stupid individuals continue to film everything even when their lives are in huge amounts of danger.

I found the characters in this instalment completely ridiculous with all of them investigating strange noises, going upstairs when they should just leave the house or just plain being completely stupid. All in all it scared me many times and the tension these style of films builds is off the chain.

Realistically I now believe this franchise has been milked for the final time, opening weekend and there were around 6 people in my session it's hardly going to have a good first weeks box office.

I am looking forward to the next scary franchise and one can only hope they can make a good scary film on a budget similar to the first Paranormal film.

This one gets a ghostly 2.5 Stars, it passes as it scared me and that's the main objective of this series right?

No comments: