Monday, October 12, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


I have not seen a 3D film in a while so the chance to see an advance screening of THE WALK in 3D, well hey why not.



OMG there were scenes in this film I just had to turn away, my word I hate heights however I loved this film. I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt and despite his nudity being brief (much like Justin Bieber's recently, boy is hung) it was still a delight to see in 3D.

So to the film, this was a great true story of a wonderful and half mad man and a wonderful building which is unfortunately still not standing.

I cannot believe someone would actually have wanted to do this stunt, nor had the smarts to pull it all of (spoiler alert - however this is a true story and with the internet you kinda would know the end game) and how he pulled it all off. A French man in America doing one of the worlds most dangerous stunts which never can be recreated, crazy.

So when this film is released to general release this week I highly recommend checking it on on the big screen, it is a must see on a large screen and with someone who you can grab onto their arm. I almost ripped the arm off the person sitting next to me. So stressful in parts.

Okay so The Walk, it's well done, well filmed, Joseph is his usual sensational stuff (nude and clothed) so I have say this is a brilliant effort and my third hit film in a row, 4.5 height defying stars, just a grand and outstanding effort, BRAVO!

No comments: