Thursday, November 5, 2015

Denpasar Airport Still Shut


Oh this Lombok Volcano is causing havoc for travellers, unless you are in a five star hotel, blogging mid afternoon, streaming Triple J and thinking will I swim next, eat, hit the beach and what time does Yoga by the beach commence tomorrow morning?

Oh life, it has a funny way of presenting you with either challengers or gifts. I see this as the greatest gift of all, I recently wrapped up my latest work endeavour and had nothing really on the horizon so it has come at one of the best times possible.

The hotel I am staying out is so divine and relaxing with the most amazing breakfast options and after running in the morning man do I smash that food.

Yes I am running most mornings and totalling around 13KM since I have been here since late Saturday evening. I am unfortunately getting used to the three hour time change (same as Perth AWT) meaning returning to (a wet I hear) Sydney it is going to be extremely hard to wake up for those early morning Boot Camps when I return.

Other than that life is so so good right now in our neighbouring Asian island home. Australians are constantly at the reception on the phone to Jetstar having a whinge and making empty threats but really in this situation what can one do then dust off your swimsuit and hit the beach/pool, whatever is closer.

Until next time, laters...

No comments: