Sunday, November 8, 2015

When Things Completely Turn Out Unexpectated


So I never thought I would be still on an Island paradise a week after I landed here, but alas I am and now have set my sights on Singapore for a Bali - Singapore, Singapore - Sydney home trip, wow that is gonna hurt.

Below I snapped of the dreamy pools with one of two Opening Night parties for this divine and equally dreamy hotel:


Pool number three below as we approached another balmy sunset in Seminyak, Bali:


Looks a little like Central Park, Sydney with it's living garden, our room is far left second down, cute right.

So my next update will probably come from back in little old Chippendale, what an adventure, I cannot believe a short break turned into over a week adventure filled with Volcanos in Lombok and then a quick day trip via Singapore. It's been one hell of a journey thanks for reading and sharing it with me xo

No comments: