Saturday, November 28, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


What a great little English/French film THE PROGRAM is.



Chris O'Dowd first up never seems to choose shitty films, from Bridesmaids to The Sapphires to this, he is just a real great selector of great roles, well done Chris.

I hate bikes so a cycling film was not my first choice and I knew Lance Armstrong was a drug cheat but this film and the way it detailed the last 15-20 years was brilliant. It really made me wonder leaving the cinema how many other elite athletics cheat this way. Yes we all need heroes as characters in this film insisted to, however do we need fake heroes?

The Program is a well acted, well scripted and well produced slick film which I was throughly interested in for the entire run time. It didn't run too long, it covered everything including the tell all interview with Oprah. Of all people Oprah??

This film will go down (mainly the time of the year I have seen it) as one of my favourites, just great, 4 Stars.

No comments: