Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Jetstar.


So I had the LOWEST of LOW expectations for my flight, Sydney to Bali the other day and I had actually heard OK things about Jetstar international and to my pleasant surprise those things were true.

We had a divine Thai crew and the the flight was not only speedy but very comfortable, half empty and despite having to pay for water and stuff this was actually a really affordable and fine way to travel. I mean Garuda Indonesia would always be my #1 choice when looking into flights to Bali, mainly because their prices for Business Class are so good and the service is second to none.

However I do have to give credit where credit is due and this flight and experience was so much more bearable than expected, not to mention their appeared to be a glitch in the entertainment system with no charge and therefore me crying like a baby to the brilliant AMY doco. Amy Winehouse was a completely troubled soul but no one can say that she could not sing.

Her hits are timeless and her track Rehab with always get a room singing along to what turned out to be a tragic song.

Along with this I also took in the indie hit with Kristen Wiig WELCOME TO ME, it was completely random but a bit of airline fun.

There you have it, next time you see a cheap Jetstar flight I would have to tell you BOOK NOW, it's fine, it's basic, it's clean, it's fast and they make you feel at home without the usual over the top nonsense.

No comments: