Sunday, September 16, 2012

A City Style RIOT of a Countdown - Sun 16 Sep


Religion, what, let's just riot instead hey, cool, right, well here is 20 songs that matter this week:

20 - Sticky Fingers - Caress Your Soul




19 - British India - I Can Make You Love Me

18 - Bats for Lashes - Laura


17 - The Rubens - My Gun
16 - Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
15 - Missy Higgins - Everyone's Waiting
14 - Icona Pop - I Love it!
13 - Wiley - Heatwave
12 - Of Monsters & Men - Little Talks
11 - Rudimental - Feel the Love (Feat. John Newman)

10 - Parkway Drive - Dark Days



9 - 360 - Run Alone
8 - Ed Sheeran - Drunk

7 - Kanye West, Jay Z & Big Sean - Clique



6 - Marina & the Diamonds - Primadonna
5 - Fun. - Some Nights
4 - David Guetta/SIA - She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
3 - Calvin Harris/Example - Well be Coming Back
2 - Chiddy Bang - Mind Your Manners
1 - Florence and The Machine - Spectrum (Calvin Harris MIX)

And here are some interesting and important new releases:

Bats for Lashes has a new track as well as a new entry this week, you go you Lily Allen look a like you -



I ironically loved "I Love It" by Swedish Kids, Icona Pop (@ #14 this week) but I don't know about there new one, it's a bit shit, but it might grow on me -



Seth Sentry, could be another Aussie Hip Hop KING!  Aussie Hip Hop is now proving you don't need to be a Hilltop Hood, Drapht or Bliss or Eso, there are so many Aussie Hip Hop stars in the Aussie galaxy right now!



And the Rubens have dropped their awesome debut and here is a cut from it now.



Until tomorrow when I drag you to hell, yes I sat through the Kath & Kim film tonight, all I can say is avoid it at all costs!

No comments: