Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Spring it's the week's Best 20 - Sun 2 Sep


20 - Muse - Madness

19 - The Presets - Ghosts



18 - The Rubens - My Gun
17 - Avicii - Silhouettes
16 - Temper Trap - Trembling Hands

15 - Evermore - Follow the Sun



14 - The Black Keys - Gold on the Ceiling
13 - Wiley - Heatwave
12 - Ed Sheeran - Lego House
11 - Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
10 - Marina & the Diamonds - Primadonna
9 - Missy Higgins - Everyone's Waiting
8 - 360 - Run Alone
7 - Rudimental - Feel the Love (Feat. John Newman)
6 - Ed Sheeran - Drunk
5 - David Guetta/SIA - She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)



4 - Chiddy Bang - Mind Your Manners
3 - Florence and The Machine - Spectrum (Calvin Harris MIX)
2 - Calvin Harris/Example - Well be Coming Back
1 - Fun. - Some Nights   And a look at some of this week's new killer releases:   Bang on bitches with new Boyz Noise     Why is this SOOOOO good, it's so good it hurts I love XXXchange!     No Doubt's "Settle Down" didn't set the world on fire for their big comeback but does the title track of their new release tinkle your you know :)     Last up some chilled Sunday night sounds from Beth Orton     PS as I am writing this I am watching Nine's new series "House Husbands", my review in one word BORING!   In the current TV climate I give this 4-6 weeks before being cancelled or rescheduled to a new look 9:45pm time slot.

No comments: