Monday, September 24, 2012

It's a Moon Festival Top 20 - Sun 23 Sep


Sorry it's a few wee hours late as I usually post 20 amazing tunes of the week on a Sunday evening, but celebrating the Moon Festival in the sunny suburb of Cabramatta yesterday left me spent.

Watching Australia's Got Talent alumni Cookies n Cream and Justice Crew rip it up and then taking part in some ACE SBS Pop Asia fun!

So with further ado here we go with last week's killer 20:


20 - Parkway Drive - Dark Days

19 - Avicii - Silhouettes



18 - Missy Higgins - Everyone's Waiting
17 - British India - I Can Make You Love Me
16 - The Rubens - My Gun
15 - Rudimental - Feel the Love (Feat. John Newman)
14 - Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
13 - Kanye West, Jay Z & Big Sean - Clique
12 - Icona Pop - I Love it!
11 - Ed Sheeran - Drunk
10 - Of Monsters & Men - Little Talks
9 - 360 - Run Alone

8 - Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child


7 - Wiley - Heatwave
6 - Fun. - Some Nights
5 - Marina & the Diamonds - Primadonna
4 - Florence and The Machine - Spectrum (Calvin Harris MIX)
3 - David Guetta/SIA - She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
2 - Chiddy Bang - Mind Your Manners
1 - Calvin Harris/Example - Well be Coming Back

Until tomorrow, see you soon, this week it's time for another Aussie film and maybe just maybe I return to check out some live music, like this:



See ya round hey.....

No comments: