Friday, June 29, 2012

11 Days till holidays and another song that will make the records book from 2012


Hot Chip have released their 5th album earlier thi month and the lead single "Night & Day" was a real banger! I like to cut a rug to this tune as it is fun, so easy to push the coffee table across the floor and make a shit hot dance floor so you can lose yo shit to this ditty.

"Night & Day" and ""In our Heads" from Hot Chip proves these kids are here to stay and continue to kill it in the indie dance scene.



To be truthfully honest with you I can't think of a better tune to bring in the weekend and this brings in the weekend with an almighty BANG!

11 DAYS TILL I KEEP MY GAY UNDERCOVER AS IT"S DUBAI TIME!

Now y'all get ready for the fun video:



Skip the ad on the video, fuck I hate ad's on youtube, if I wanted ads I would watch the Block for an hour and get 15 minutes of a dodgy piece of reality rubbish and 45 minutes of really bad ads.

Enjoy your weekends and read the BLOG it's gonna have a heap of reviews n shit.

I'm out!

No comments: