Tuesday, June 19, 2012

21 Days till holidays and another song that will make the records book from 2012


It's less than a month, it's getting time to pack my bags, I am starting to make lists of what I want to do and buy and I am into the homeward stretch of bringing you some killer new sounds that are shaping the year that is 2012. I have gone from Skrillex to Xavier Rudd, Gossling to Bleeding Knees Club and beyond.

A Sydney lady MC has killed it in 2012 and she is my choice for today, yes Ms Sky'High AKA Skhai Gerrey, has released a BIG album "Forever Sky'High". Her tune "Let's Just" is catchy fun, a bit of a flirt and a whole lot of good times!

I dig this tune a lot and think Ms Sky'High has got the goods with more dope tunes to drop. Check it out below and get DOPE with me.



21 DAYS TILL I GET SOME THAI CULTURE ON!

Happy to say finally we have some video action for my countdown! Enjoy it on this Tight Arse Tuesday!


 
Speaking of Culture me @ my friends art show:


 

No comments: