Saturday, June 16, 2012

24 Days till holidays and another song that will make the records book from 2012



So we are under the 30 mark now and with less than a month to go I have shared some killer music with you, you have danced to Skrillex, got all indie with Best Coast, heard some damn fine local releases and today it is time to get your Aussie Hip Hop back on with Illy & "Heard It All", two BIG days of Aussie hip hop, who will take out the Urban gong @ the ARIA's in 2012!

So this will get you ready for a rude boy Saturday night. I'm off to the theatre but if your off to the club this will get you there! Illy had some massive success last year and it looks like it is set to continue with this very OZ hip hop number less the bad words. WHAT! An Aussie hip hop tune without 50 F bombs and a C bomb for good measure. Bliss N Eso hurry up and drop another dope joint.

Unfortunately there is no video for you today so just check out the cool as audio below:

24 DAYS TILL I SMASH SOME TAPAS IN SPAIN



Hopefully there will be some mad ass video for my next song choice.

So since my birthday is soon my register is up and running and updated:

Game of Thrones - Season One
One Tree Hill - Season Five
Weeds - season Six
Dexter - Season Six
The Walking Dead - Season Two

Don't forget to keep an eye on my BLOG as so many awesome updates are keeping soon.

No comments: