Saturday, June 16, 2012

@ the Movies 2012 - That's My Boy


Oh Adam Sandler you re a card!

With a great little cast and I mean GREAT, the highly handsome Andy Samberg, Susan Sarandon, Leighton Meester & Vanilla Ice.  What a diverse cast.

The movie as you can imagine is nothing high brow and really is set up for teenage boys who think hand job jokes are funny, but seriously who doesn't.

The movie features so much foul language and so much sex talk it's almost liking being in a Rugby League dressing room.

Did I like this movie, hell yes, the grandma was a scene stealer, Andy Samberg is great, the story just works and the bucks night is simply FAB!

So can I recommend this to everyone, NO!  And for the husband and wife in front of me who brought their new born and under 10 year old, it really made me feel Lesbians do make better parents, the poor girl kept telling her mum when is this over and covering her eyes with a pillow.  Good grief.  Some parents need a wake up call.

Anyway back to the movie, I laughed out loud, had a lot of fun and enjoyed watching my friends reaction to some of the scenes.

That's My Boy was a lot of fun, 3 horny teenage stars.

No comments: