Saturday, June 2, 2012

38 Days till holidays, 38 songs that will shape 2012


So we are under the 40 mark and I'm on the homeward stretch to my holiday times in South East Asia and then Europe and Dubai. I can't wait and I am sharing with you another BIG song that is making 2012 wonderful. Now for some Aussie Hip Hop and this is the first OZ hip hop song to appear on my list. It comes from N'Fa and we March On!

N'fa was the lead man in 1200 Techniques and slowing building a solo career since they went bye bye. Now N'fa releases a new solo EP and March On is featured it's catchy cool and fun.

38 DAYS TILL I GET A DODGY THAI MASSAGE (WE MAKE YOUR BANANA CRY)


So again no Soundcloud today but a fairly epic video from the Melbourne MC, check it below and get yo Saturday ON!











No comments: