Saturday, June 9, 2012

31 Days till holidays, 31 songs that will shape 2012


So we are under the 40 mark and I'm on the homeward stretch to my holiday times in South East Asia and then Europe and Dubai. I can't wait and I am sharing with you another BIG song that is making 2012 wonderful. Today we are going back, way back to when there were Dinosaurs, we are going to Oxford, UK for the Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs and a dance floor smash Tapes & Money. Orlando Higginbottom is Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs and he has brought it on the debut Trouble.

This is the fourth single from the album but it is damn amazing! I think this one will really impress you and get y'all pumped up for yo Saturday nights!

31 DAYS TILL I SAY kob kun mak kaa in Bangkok OR IS THAT THE WAY THE LADY IS MEANT TO SAY THANK YOU? WHOOPS



Now this video is well WICKED!



Hope your long weekend continues to being FULLY ACE!

No comments: