Friday, June 8, 2012

32 Days till holidays, 32 songs that will shape 2012


So we are under the 40 mark and I'm on the homeward stretch to my holiday times in South East Asia and then Europe and Dubai. I can't wait and I am sharing with you another BIG song that is making 2012 wonderful. I love a band described as Lo-Fi, what does that even mean? Well apparently that plus surf pop and garage pop describes Best Coast from LA, California. Now I loved their last disc, their debut "Crazy for You" featuring the smash hits "Boyfriend" & "Crazy for You".

This year brings their difficult second album, which doesn't sound difficult, it sounds fun with a touch of LA sun in there for good measure. The album titled the "The Only Place" is great and today I feature the title track.

So happy FRIDAY it's time I get all LA on yo ASS!

32 DAYS TILL I JUST MISS THE 2012 EDINBURGH INTERNATIONAL MAGIC FESTIVAL, SHIT!



Now check them out live on Letterman, it's no Lana Del Ray live TV performance.



Have a great LONG weekend and stay tuned for a load more ACE shit, including film reviews, my take on True Blood season 5 and a wee bit more.
Until then, drive safe this long weekend don't be a fucktard, be kind to yourself and others.

No comments: