Wednesday, June 27, 2012

13 Days till holidays and another song that will make the records book from 2012


So we have hit the under two week mark and things are heating up!  Yes I can wear shorts again real soon!  Let's get into today's hump day tune selection.

How is it that an artist can keep churning out albums but not hit the big time when he has had some big tunes, i.e. “Wearing my Rolex”, “Cash in My Pocket”, “Boom Blast” and “Numbers in Action”. However I am here today to celebrate in the less than 2 week countdown till the BIG holiday Wiley’s “I’m Skankin’, amazing title and this is the 2 Bears remix. I have long loved Wiley, saw him along with around 15 others at an empty Metro Theatre years back and now he is getting somewhere and will be here for Parklife later this year when it’s warmer and more enjoyable.

As I close down on this countdown let’s embrace some dance-pop-hip hop mix. This is totally fun and a great way to get closer to the big take off date.



13 DAYS TILL I AM DIVIDING EVERYTHING BY 30 TO MAKE SURE I AM GETTING A BARGIN T-SHIRT!

Let’s also take in some more Wiley fun with the great Boom Blast video and some old school fun times from his previous releases, WILEY!
 

 

 

No comments: