Friday, June 1, 2012

39 Days till holidays, 39 songs that will shape 2012


So we are under the 40 mark and I'm on the homeward stretch to my holiday times in South East Asia and then Europe and Dubai. I can't wait and I am sharing with you another BIG song that is making 2012 wonderful. This time I stay in Sydney for some indie dance fun that has been getting let's of airplay and sounding great all over the radio.

Listen to it below and feel the warmth and weekend come all over you (EWWWW Gross Weekend Cum).

39 DAYS TILL I READ ANOTHER TRUE BLOOD NOVEL ON THE PLANE OR AT THE AIRPORT



No let's check out the video and get set for the weekend, it's the WEEKEND!



Here's my picks so far as a wee bit of a recap:

Skrillex - Bangarang
Sleigh Bells - Comeback Kid
M.I.A - Bad Girls
Hermitude - Hyperparadise
Xavier Rudd - Follow The Sun
Parachute Youth - Can't Get Better Than This
Gossling - Wild Love
Charli XCX - Nuclear Seasons
Bleeding Knees Club - Nothing To Do
Last Dinosaurs - Andy
Friends - Friend Crush

And since my birthday is soon my register is up and running and updated:

Game of Thrones - Season One
One Tree Hill - Season Five
Weeds - season Six
Dexter - Season Six
The Walking Dead - Season Two
Big Love - Season Five

No comments: