Tuesday, June 12, 2012

28 Days till holidays and another song that will make the records book from 2012


So we are under the 30 mark now and with less than a month to go I have shared some killer music with you, you have danced to Skrillex, got all indie with Best Coast, heard some damn fine local releases and today it is time to shake it up a bit with DZ Deathrays!

What better why to start off a four day (or for me three day) working week, it's NO SLEEP!

Now this song is a stomper, these kids from Brisbane just know how to rock n roll! I love it, this song is big, brash and look let's face it there is plenty of bad words to scream out after a few beers, a night out or just when you feel like singing "Mother Fuckers Say I Don't Wanna!" Loves it.

It's a bit Bleeding Knees Club, it's a bit cool, I love it.

28 DAYS TILL I ENJOY A SECOND INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAY FOR 2012



So they have enlisted a celeb for this video, so get down and love it all sorts of sick. PS I got thrown up on twice by a dog on the long weekend.



DZ Deathrays "No Sleep", what a MEGA epic slice of garage rock n roll.

What else is coming up in this mega epic list????

No comments: