Sunday, June 3, 2012

37 Days till holidays, 37 songs that will shape 2012


So we are under the 40 mark and I'm on the homeward stretch to my holiday times in South East Asia and then Europe and Dubai. I can't wait and I am sharing with you another BIG song that is making 2012 wonderful. Branded as the new D-list supergroup Twinsy is the brainchild of (Yacht Club Djs), Michael Belsar (Hunting Ground) and Ajax (Under Your Sink/ Bang Gang).

This song is DAMN fun times and I think you will dig it, it has a summer feel and I am totally ready to cut loose on a Euro summer.

37 DAYS TILL I GET MY SUITCASE WEIGHED AND I PRAY I HAVE SHOPPED TOO MUCH



There is no video for this little number yet but hey the sound alone is pretty sweet.

Stick around or check back later for some steamy tunes in my BIG ass 20 of the week, laters

No comments: