Friday, June 15, 2012

25 Days till holidays and another song that will make the records book from 2012


So we are under the 30 mark now and with less than a month to go I have shared some killer music with you, you have danced to Skrillex, got all indie with Best Coast, heard some damn fine local releases and today it is time to get your Aussie Hip Hop back on with an Aussie producer I have already featured, it's Chasm. I featured him with Amali Ward under his dance alias as Dr Don Don.

This guy is busy releasing a new Chasm disc and also producing some top grade Dr Don Don material. Solider and a Thinker by Chasm is today's ace pick and it is mighty fine, I am really digging it and hope the rest of the album is as killer. This Sydney producer is just killing it with releases and going gang busters right now.

Unfortunately there is no video for you today so just check out the cool as audio below.

25 DAYS TILL I HIT THE WORLD FAMOUS BEACHES IN BARCELONA









No comments: