Thursday, June 7, 2012

33 Days till holidays, 33 songs that will shape 2012


So we are under the 40 mark and I'm on the homeward stretch to my holiday times in South East Asia and then Europe and Dubai. I can't wait and I am sharing with you another BIG song that is making 2012 wonderful. Today comes one of the only good things to come out of Australian Idol. She was always a winner in my book and she has proved she has staying power. Lisa Mitchell also puts on a mean live show and will be travelling around the Seeker Lover Keeper church tour run soon.

Spiritus is a fantastic tune and shows she has no problem getting over the difficult second album. Lisa Mitchell is here to stay and she rules.

33 DAYS TILL I HIT THE SIAM PARAGON IN BANGKOK



And now for the super AWESOME video, this is sweet, sunny and takes me away from the horrible Sydney winter, BRING ON SUMMER!



What will I pick tomorrow? Only 24 hours to find out, could be a real winner though so make sure you check it.

No comments: