Wednesday, June 6, 2012

34 Days till holidays, 34 songs that will shape 2012


So we are under the 40 mark and I'm on the homeward stretch to my holiday times in South East Asia and then Europe and Dubai. I can't wait and I am sharing with you another BIG song that is making 2012 wonderful. This song is one of my favourite gym numbers, I love how dirty this song is, I love the beat, I love her attitude, I love how this song shits all over the faker now known as Nicki Minaj. Azealia Banks is awesome and this features some really BAD ASS words, so if you hate swearing don't press play on the below, but if you want your mind blown hit play NOW!

34 DAYS TILL I SWAN AROUND A FANCY HOTEL LIKE I OWN THAT SHIT



Azealia Banks "212 (ft. Lazy Jay)" for song of the year me thinks! Now check out the wicked video below, DOPE!



Stay tuned for some more awesome hotness tomorrow, maybe even some Spiritus......

No comments: