Sunday, June 17, 2012

23 Days till holidays and another song that will make the records book from 2012


It's less than a month, it's getting time to pack my bags, I am starting to make lists of what I want to do and buy and I am into the homeward stretch of bringing you some killer new sounds that are shaping the year that is 2012. I have gone from Skrillex to Xavier Rudd, Gossling to Bleeding Knees Club and beyond.

Today we take a step into some new Aussie house music from Romy! Romy Hoffman used to be known as Macromantics and former member of Ben Lee’s 1990s teenage rock band Noise Addict. She lived in Sydney until a recent move to Melbourne and name change back to her first name and this is how HOME came about.

This song is perfect for the gym, exercise in the park and dancing up a storm and maybe even cutting a rug. I hope you enjoy today's pick Romy's Home is sick as.

23 DAYS TILL I HIT UP DUBAI MALL, LOOK OUT CITIBANK VISA CARD!

No comments: