Sunday, June 24, 2012

16 Days till holidays and another song that will make the records book from 2012



So this song was released December 30, 2011, 2 days outside my 2012 date range, but hey a song that turns the drama up to 11, it's Elizabeth Woolridge Grant or better known as Lana Del Ray. The song is the title track to her breakthrough release "Born to Die".

Lana Del Ray was a HUGE hype when tune "Video Games" hit, then has actually all gone a little down hill since that live performance on SNL.

I didn't love her until I listened to the whole album a few times over, there is such good and strong production on this album. "Blue Jeans" is also a brilliant
tune, I loved "Carmen" another tune where Lana bangs on with such drama and I almost think I'm at a Shakespeare production or a Greek tragedy.

I have actually placed a bit of a remix of this tune below so ENJOY:



16 DAYS TILL I GET SOME EURO BARGAINS!



That's it, the HOLIDAY is so soon so stay tuned for a load more updates, can't wait!

No comments: