Sunday, June 10, 2012

30 Days till holidays, 30 songs that will shape 2012


So we are under the 40 mark and I'm on the homeward stretch to my holiday times in South East Asia and then Europe and Dubai. I can't wait and I am sharing with you another BIG song that is making 2012 wonderful. Today is the day we think back, collaborations in the recent years these songs are BIG, The Flo Rida and Sia, David Guetta and the entire recording industry less Sophie Monk, Calvin Harris and Kelis, the list goes on.

The world loves a good duet, star studded line up, all star team. This is KILLER, this teams up NZ megastar Kimbra with Mark Foster from Foster and the People and the sensational superstar DJ A-Trak!

Warrior is the BOMB! Part of the Converse marketing machine is this dream musical explosion! I love everything about this MEGA awesome song. The production is killer, Kimbra's vocals are spot on but who am I to tell you, listen for yourself below.

30 DAYS TILL I STAY AT SOME FUCK OFF NOICE HOTELS, I SMELL FREE TOILETRIES



The song rocks and so does the video, great visuals, what a song, possible top 10 for my end of year countdown and it will definitely rate on the Triple J Hottest 100.



Hope your long weekend is MEGA!

No comments: