Saturday, October 29, 2011

14 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers (2 WEEK MARK! - HOLY POO)

Number 14 in things that make me BONKERS:

Celebrity Apprentice

Do I need to say anything, Pauline Hanson, Deni Hines, what a load of horse shit.



Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 14 is:

REGURGITATOR

The band formed all the way back in 1994 then consisting of Quan Yeomans (guitar and vocals), Ben Ely (bass and vocals) and Martin Lee (drums).

The band has since changed line up's and sound but still the super fun happy times continues!

I have seen the band live twice in the last two years and they still have it.

7 albums into their career, multiple awards and massive singles, Regurgitator are a an Aussie class act.

Unit to date is still their biggest and best album by my standards.



Time now to get your party started for Saturday with an Aussie classic, happy Saturday y'all!

No comments: