Tuesday, October 18, 2011

25 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 25 in things that make me BONKERS:

Talking in the Movies, really you would pay $18 or whatever they charge for a 3D film these days and then sit there and catch up with mates all in the dark and while others are trying to grab a laugh or a scare.

What is going on with people these days! I think I'm getting too old, but most agree talking in the movies is not on, so if you see a film and have some urgent to say maybe just bottle it up and then wait to the show is over. I always say nothing is urgent unless someone is dying.



Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 25 is:

Sneaky Sound System

Okay three albums in and a line up change or two, Sneaky Sound System have become quite the powerhouse.

Forming in 2001, then in 2004 Connie Mitchell joined the line up and then that's when it really started to happen. Their first self titled album spawned many a hit "I Love It", "Pictures", "UFO" & "Goodbye" their second album titled "2" was not as big of a success the band earned a crazy party vibe for their live shows, playing festivals and shows a plenty.

Their latest album with the brill lead single "We Love" is spectacular. "Friends" is currently my favourite cut and the CD seems to have some shelf life in it! "Big" was the second single and I suspect BIG things for these kids.

Now without MC Double D, Connie Mitchell & Black Angus (Angus McDonald) will have to go on and continue to bring the party!



Let's bring the Tuesday party now:

No comments: