Friday, October 14, 2011

29 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 29 in things that make me BONKERS:

It's been coming for a while and it's here, this is driving me BONKERS!



I have no view on this but I just want it to either go through parilment or be put to bed, I am sick of hearing about it and the polictians fighting non stop about it when nothing is being done about:

Mental Health
Homelessness
Youth Unemployment
Giving the public a point of difference between the two parties

That is all now onto something I like MUSIC:

Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 29 is:

Feist

Canadian goodness indeed and with an upcoming visit to Australia with the Laneway
Festival and her first album in a few years this woman is back on top, her track "How Come You Never Go There" is so sublime and one of my most loved tunes of 2011.

This woman released the massive radio smash "1,23,4" and has provided the world with catchy fun pop!

Feist is my lucky Friday piece of Awesome!



Let's take in some chill time now:

No comments: