Friday, October 28, 2011

Review - SAM SIMMONS The Precise History of Things

Factory Theatre, Marrickville

Runs until Sat Nov 12 - Buy Tickets Right here it's totally worth it

So I have been a big fan of Sam Simmons back when he was a regular announcer on Triple J and then I stepped into his world at a speigeltent show a few years back at the Opera House.

Sam is a great performer and the Factory Theatre's Fusebox was a perfect space for the odd hour or so that was Sam Simmons.

He is weird, he is random, he is unpredicatble but most importantly with comedy he is funny. This show comes with a total strong language warning and it's like no comedy show I have seen before.

It jumped all over the place and had great sound effects and also keep my concerntration for the entire show.

Sam Simmons should be proud of this show and I give it 4 random stars.

No comments: