Wednesday, October 26, 2011

17 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 17 in things that make me BONKERS:

Hot Sleepless nights

Yesterday anyone who meet me saw my patience drop and my whole body move and react like a Zombie, it wasn't pleasant and nor was my air con being dead for the first official hot night of the summer.

Sleepless nights are no good for all around me and they drive me BONKERS!



PS this photo is not me, repeat not me! LOL


Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 17 is:

Dizzee Rascal

I have been a ladies man of late so it's time to mix it up with some UK Grime and now dance music, yes it is 27 year old Dizzee Rascal. I have seen this fella live, once at the beginning of his career in Vancouver, Canada and once for a BDO sideshow at the Enmore recently and boy has he changed.

His first two albums were all about the grime and Dizzee basically started this genre then came the "Flex" remix (Dave Spoon Remix) from "Maths + English" and a bit of Calvin Harris and Dizzee jumped into the dance and then his career went boom!

Dizzee also inspired my Bonkers countdown so Dizzee you re the king!

This man, he started his career as a boy has a solid catalogue now and a solid name in a crowded industry of one hit wonders and latest trend bands/artists. I can't wait to see where Dizzee Rascal's next release takes him.



Now the song that inspired this countdown:

No comments: