Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Since 1989 – Belvoir Theatre – Sydney

With Tom Ballard

OMG earlier this year I took in Josh Thomas's recent show and really like it however this left me feeling a little strange. I laughed but didn't nearly wet myself, I got embrassesed for him, he had some interesting moments where he bagged an Aussie band and someone associated to the band was in the audience.

So overall I enjoyed Josh Thomas more and kinda felt he was a better story teller and he seemed to deliver a lot better and he definately held my attention for the entire show and not just parts of the show.

So in the Josh Thomas v Tom Ballard battle I think young Josh comes out on top.

Don't get me wrong I love Triple J and think Tom Ballard and Alex Dyson have been great for the station but it just didn't get me laughing as much as I expected, however if youre up for seeing the show it runs until Sun 30 Oct, Times: Tue-Sat 7.15pm, Sun 6.15pm @ Belvoir, Downstairs

Tom Ballard - Since 1989 rates 3 stars.

No comments: