Sunday, October 16, 2011

27 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 27 in things that make me BONKERS:

Weird weather, yesterday it was pissing down first thing in the morning, so loud I had to turn the old telly up.

Then in the afternoon I was a red hot mess with the heat! WTF, I go soaked too on Friday night after the skies opened after the Wombats gig, weather behave either be hot or cold thanks!



Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 27 is:

Drapht

So staying in Perth from yesterday's feature on the Jebediah, I feature this year's winner of the AIR awards BEST INDEPENDENT HIP HOP/URBAN ALBUM - DRAPHT, THE LIFE OF RILEY.

He is also nominated for a MASSIVE seven ARIA awards. Drapht has been a machine in 2011 and his album "The Life of Riley" has done it all, it's gone straight to number one in the charts, it's three singles including the monster smash "Rapunzel" have all been monster radio hits.

Drapht four albums in continues to go from strength to strength, building more fans and getting more radio play and more festival appearances.

Drapht this Sunday's inspirational artist:



Now for some music from the fine man:



Go Aussie music and good luck at the ARIA's this year Drapht!

No comments: