Friday, October 7, 2011

36 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 36 in things that make me BONKERS:

Discount email offers and email offers in general, I think there once was a time when people weren't bombed with emails and they may from time to time buy things from Spreets, Cudo etc but now with email after email trying to sell you some random shit I think enough is enough, random emails trying to sell me shit is today's thing that drives me completely BONKERS!



Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong/a bit of Bangkok.

Number 36 is:

Kimbra

I can't believe I haven't featured a lady yet, so here is my first, Kiwi born, friend of Goyte and all round hipster Kimbra, her debut album Vows is sweet as so check it out now.

She will also be at Homebake and various other Summer festivals me thinks. Making her a Friday inspirational artists, well done Kimbra.



So here's some music for your Friday:

No comments: