Thursday, October 13, 2011

30 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 30 in things that make me BONKERS:

Almost being 30, FML I'm OLD!

Yes next July, when the 15th comes around I will be the BIG 3-0! Hell-No! So look out that means yes another gift registry and the many updates that will come!

I am so on the homeward stretch now to the holiday it is not funny :)




Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 30 is:

Santigold

Hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States the 35 year old is just one of those artists that comes from nowhere and is super cool.

After 1 massive album and collbarations with Mark Ronson, Steve Aoki, Major Lazer, Spank Rock, Basement Jaxx just to name a few, in a short space of time this woman has made a huge name for herself and helped influence heaps of newcomers!

She has style, she has grace and I can't wait for her second album to drop from space.



Let's hear a taste of that second album to get us set for the weekend!

No comments: