Monday, October 10, 2011

33 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 33 in things that make me BONKERS:

Newtown parking on a Saturday Night!

OMG we have all been there and when I live as close as I do walking is a better option however when we have a sucky Spring and the weather is so dicey what's a girl to do.



Parking in Newtown on Saturday night = a BONKERS nightmare!


Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 33 is:

Little Dragon

Hailing from Sweden and featuring Swedish-Japanese singer Yukimi Nagano (vocals, percussion) and her close high school friends Erik Bodin (drums), Fredrik Källgren Wallin (bass) and Håkan Wirenstrand (keyboards). Little Dragon have released 3 studio albums and toured Australia with the Gorillaz, Their latest album "Ritual Union" features the fab tune "Ritual Union" which has been one of my fav tunes of 2011. Their previous album "Machien Dreams" also feature that perfect pop tune "My Step".



Now to some Monday come down music from the group, Little Dragon you inspire me :)

No comments: