Sunday, October 9, 2011

34 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 34 in things that make me BONKERS:

The Eastern Suburbs

Today I wage war on Sydney's rich zone, the Eastern Suburbs, after travelling across there around three times in the last week or so I am over it, totally over it.

I used to work there and I have never forgot how much of a totally different world it is over there, making it something that drives me completely BONKERS





Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong/a bit of Bangkok.

Number 34 is:

Josh Pyke



Returning to our top Sydney artists Josh Pyke is totally an inspiration from his 2005 song "Middle of the Hill" to his recent album "Only Sparrows", Josh has released intelligent pop music and catchy tunes from around 8 years now, well according to Wikipedia.

Josh has toured extensively and to this date released 3 top 10 Australian albums, Josh Pyke is today's inspirational artist and a perfect artist to chill with on a Sunday so enjoy the below:

No comments: