Wednesday, October 12, 2011

31 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 31 in things that make me BONKERS:

So yesterday I saw "Red Dog" (review to come today), and the amount of previews for 3D movies is out of control so today I take aim at 3D movies. They are totally useless 9 out of 10 times.

Did I really need to see a Glee Concert movie in 3D, HELL NO! The Smurfs in 3D, WTF?

Oh dear 3D movies are they just a way to get more money out of the movie going public, even when movie downloads are now almost as big of an issue as downloading music?

3D movies, if there is a 2D version I'll always go for that thanks.




Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 31 is:

Beastie Boys

WOW this guys having been kicking it and partying since 1979 and they give it up for NYC!

The Beastie Boys have shaped and changed the Hip Hop game over and over again. After releasing 9 albums, heaps of awesome party ready singles and worked with so many artists over the years.

The Beastie Boys rock and I am so happy they are still an inspiration in 2011.



Now here's some hump day music, ENJOY!

No comments: