Friday, October 28, 2011

15 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 15 in things that make me BONKERS:

Having a cold in Spring :(

Why do I get sick so close to my holiday and right in the middle of Spring. I hate this up and down weather (it has already driven me bonkers on this very countdown!) and it's unpredictability!



BRING ON THE WEEKEND


Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 15 is:

Seeker Lover Keeper

What lovely music for a Friday.



Seeker Lover Keeper is an Australian musical supergroup formed by Sarah Blasko, Sally Seltmann and Holly Throsby.

So let's look at each act in this super group first up:

Sarah Blasko - Amazing, flawless, a real performer and puts on a damn fine live show, simply and iconic Australian artist.

Sally Seltmann - Wow a real under the radar performer, she wrote "1,2,3,4" by Feist and was in the group New Buffalo. And she wrote some damn fine songs for this album.

Holly Throsby - She is Margaret Throsby of the ABC's daughter and has released some truly lovely music with her solo career.

As a group these girls are simply bliss and there upcoming chruches tour is such a wonderful idea. In their show at the Factory this year they brought me to tears. I can't say enough good things about this super group, Seeker Lover Keeper, let's bring in the weekend:

No comments: