Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Film Freak 2011 - Footloose - 2011 Remake {2nd time around}

Okay so I hit this one up a second time mainly caused I missed the opening bit and I totally needed to see the whole film.

Did I enjoy it as much a second time around? Well yes and no I saw a lot more the second time and the people next to me hated it so much they proceeded to loiter around at the cinema afterwards and drink shots of hard grog.

Okay so again the dance sequences were great and there could have been a few more of them. Is Kenny Wormald better looking the second time around? Well yes he has grown on me.



Okay so this is totally not the worlds best film and I think they could have done a totally new film and just ramped up the dancing.

So to see or not to see Footloose, well it's not going to be at the cinemas for mouch longer so if youre up for it get in soon. I do like the film and I do think on my last review I forgot to give it a star rating LOL so overall after seeing it twice it rates 3 stars.

No comments: