Tuesday, October 4, 2011

39 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 39 in things that make me BONKERS:

David & Margaret getting it wrong, yes TVs at the Movies incorrectly advised me that Crazy, Stupid, Love was an above average ROM COM, and boy were they wrong, review coming today.

David & Margaret today you drove me BONKERS!!!



Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong/a bit of Bangkok.

Number 39 is:

Art Vs Science

Keeping it Aussie in my new countdown/list of my inspirational artists it's Sydney folks Art Vs Science



They formed in 2008 and have gone far in a short space of time, they have released 3 EP's and one amazing CD "The Experiment".

Art Vs Science went from playing small venues to larger venues and festivals placements.

Art Vs Science are a Sydney success story & they are number 39 in my inspirational artists on the countdown to Honkers!

No comments: