Thursday, October 20, 2011

23 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 23 in things that make me BONKERS:

It's only Thursday bring on the weekend, I'm tired and I'm old!

I'm sorry nothing creative today, nothing drove me bonkers yesterday except for the fact I want the weekend and I want it NOW!




Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 23 is:

Kele (Bloc Party)

Oh Kele or otherwise known as Kelechukwu "Kele" Rowland Okereke, in a short time you have much such a splash. With his band the Bloc Party in 2005 releasing the acclaimed album "Silent Alarm" with banging hits like "Banquet" & "Two More Years" they rocked into the music world and then the crew released the great "Weekend in the City" and the slightly different "Intimacy".

Other than the Bloc Party and their successes Kele has a pretty tidy solo career with some tidy guest appearances along the way too with appearances on Chemical Brothers tracks, Martin Solveig's smash "Ready to go" & more.

Kele's debut solo the Boxer was a sweet as release with "Tenderoni" being one of the best dance songs of 2010.



Kele also is an out and proud gay so good on you Kele, now for his new hit with Lucy Taylor, enjoy, almost the weekend!

No comments: