Tuesday, October 11, 2011

32 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 32 in things that make me BONKERS:

Bicycles on foot paths!

Seriously! Go on the road and get hit by a semi, bikes are scary and my foot paths have lounges across them to dodge and crazy homeless people with dogs in prams, so I don't need bikes all up in my grill, gggggrrrrrrrrr




Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 32 is:

Funkoars

The four piece from the sunny old Adelaide have been dropping albums since 1999 and in this time have dropped four Aussie Hip Hop gems.

Guests on their albums include and not limited to the Hilltop Hoods, Pegz, Drapht, Koolism and loads more.

The Funkoars are proof that smaller Aussie hip hop groups can release great tunes like "Black Sally" & "Where I Am" without the large name of the Hilltop Hoods behind them.

Expect big things from these guys in the future, they are the next Bliss N Eso to make it BIG!



Here is their monster SMASH "Where I Am":

No comments: