Thursday, October 27, 2011

16 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 16 in things that make me BONKERS:

Floods in Bangkok

Doesn't whoever controls the rainfall in the exotic Thailand know I am almost about to land for a holiday, really this is unacceptable and should be stopped immediately if not beforehand.

Floods in Thailand, unacceptable!




Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 16 is:

Washington

This Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea born national has come a mile in such a short period, since her song "Clementine" was plucked off Triple J Unearthed, she then went onto have such massive hits as "How to Tame Lions", "Rich Kids", "Sunday Best" and now "Holy Moses".

She also won my very "Album of the Year" gong last year.

Washington could be massive in the future and if she keeps playing her cards right she has a monster couple of years ahead.



Now it is getting super close to the top 10 artists so stay tuned to have your socks blown the hell off!

Now for Holy Moses:

No comments: