Monday, October 24, 2011

19 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 19 in things that make me BONKERS:

People talking at you when youre on the phone or talking to someone else.

OMG so this is one of my biggest pet hates, I hate it at work the most when youre either on nthe phone or clearly talking to someone else and then someone else jumps in! Annoying! Okay but I still have another 18 things that send me around the twist and they continue tomorrow.




Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 19 is:

Florence + The Machine

With a brand new album just around the corner and one of Florence's best singles yet "Shake it out" showing this new album "Ceremonials" could also be as killer as the debut "Lungs".

Florence came from nowhere and then she hit it big on Triple J and then released a cover of "Youv'e Got the Love" and she went global. So well done Florence, it's amazing what a cover song can do for you career!



So with the new album just around the bend and a HUGE year to come me thinks, well done to Florence and the Machine for sliding in my top 20 of the big 40 Artists I think are inspirational right now.

Now for Shake it Out:

No comments: