Tuesday, October 25, 2011

18 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 18 in things that make me BONKERS:

Dodgy Christmas Albums isn't it a bit early? Well not for Michael Buble and Justin Bieber, these two artists generally make me want to vommit in a violent manner but a Christmas album, really are you both that hard up? You cheeky cannucks, what is Canada coming to a country that spawned Celine Dijon and now two dodgy 2011 Christmas Albums, O Canada indeed, you lot should be ashamed of yourselves.

Today's Bonkers item is Canadian Christmas albums, anyone need a stocking filler? Not me thanks!





Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 18 is:

Robyn

Yes another one from Sweden, this time Stockholm, it's the amazing Robyn!

7 albums in if you count the Body Talk series, Robyn is fierce and a force to be reckoned with. I love her and her sass, she rocks the mic!

Robyn is someone I totally want to see live, I almost went to the states last year to see her and Kelis do a double bill, that would have been sweet as.



Now some music from the Swedish Diva! Happy Tight Arse Tuesday y'all

No comments: