Sunday, October 23, 2011

20 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 20 in things that make me BONKERS:

My faulty air con when the temperature is going up, the guys who installed this are total douche bags!




Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong and a bit of Bangkok.

Number 20 is:

Lykke Li

Gosh I love the ladies lately! Hailing from Ystad, Skåne, Sweden, Lykke Li is now two albums into her stellar career, her second album is way better than the debut "Youth Novels", even Glee covered her single "I Will Follow Rivers".

Lykke Li has something about her and I think she will go far, let's hope a tour is just around the corner.



Now for some perfect Sunday morning music before I head to the Sheraton for breakfast, it's LYKKE LI!

No comments: